Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Love the Zoo



Today I went to Como Zoo with Q. It was a warm day, but still nice enough and I took a few pictures, of course. I had a salad from one of the food stands, a salad being the only thing on the menu without wheat or gluten. It's sad. So very sad.



The diet has been an unmistakable success that I cannot deny. I feel better than I have in the last ten years. My eye sight has improved and even the knuckles in my fingers have decreased in size allowing me to wear rings I haven worn in years. Nice.



I am so tired of not having bread though. I'm ordering a hand powered grain mill so I can make my own rice flour. I killed the coffee grinder trying it but the bread was good and I need more. I really want a sandwich.



Tomorrow I'm meeting with Emily for coffee. We haven't been able to arrange that in forever and I am looking forward to it. It sounds so relaxing.



Then it's back to making the basement room acceptable for company so my friend from Arizona has a place to stay when she's here for three days this week. I won't see her much though. She has classes and I have rehearsal. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

No comments: