Friday, February 27, 2009

Other People's Whine

I enquired about a job this morning and received back a 3,124 word rant about what the guy isn't looking for. It was a mass email designed to weed out applicants. I won't make you read the whole thing, but here one example.

"More broadly, what I sense at root is these objectors are simply too

lazy and criminal-minded to excel at anything and would rather I give

them the work as a handout simply because they exist (without a

demonstration of merit) and subsequently expect me to tolerate

their non-productivity while they claim they will do the work during

periods when other higher priorities are absent (higher priorities

such as watching tv or getting drunk, for example)."


All I can say is I won't be working for him. I'm looking for someone who is a bit less jaded and bit more emotionally stable.

No comments: