Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sewing & Twitter

Y Jane's Russian lace.

Mary's quilting

Mary's left overs xmas quilt.

The back of the quilt.

O Jane's mittens. She makes 100s of them and gives them to poor and homeless children. She also makes hat's and scarves. 

Tonight is sewing circle. It really is my stress relief. Far better than medication and so much cheaper! I'm bringing the ladies gifts tonight. I've been de-cluttering the house and there were a few things I thought they would enjoy, like porcelain roses for the younger Jane (she collects them) and work lights for Mary's sewing room. I have six other bags going to Savers, and there's still so much to go through. It feels really good to clear out the house. Too much clutter makes my brain feel cluttered! 

I just joined Twitter. I know, I'm so uncool to be joining so late in the game. I still have yet to figure it all out, but who knows? It could be fun. 

No comments: