Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spas, Giant TVs and Exersise

Wii Fit

Emily took me too a spa yesterday for my birthday. I got to soak in a jacuzzi (hope that's spelled right) and I got a pedicure. For lunch we went to Red Lobster and then went to her house to try out the Wii Fit. That was fun! Now I want a Wii Fit. I though it was too much fun for it to be real exersise but, Ouch! Yup. I'm out of shape. Big surprise. 

Today I'm going to talk to Scott about helping me move a giant TV to our house. It's only a few inches shorter than me. Don't tell Edwin. He doesn't know yet. I have no idea how I'm going to fit it in the house yet, but I'll figure it out. Edwin had been wanting a big TV for forever. Can't wait to see him playing his golf game in front of it. Shooting zombies should be easier too. :-) I'll take pictures after I get it in.

No comments: