Thursday, September 3, 2009

Minnesota State Fair

Quentin, Robin and I went to the Minnesota State Fair.


This is not a crowded day. Wait until the weekend!


The International Bazaar has Native Americans...


I'm pretty sure that's a Diet Coke.


She's wondering if he's lost again.


Some people come in costume. I have no idea why.


She's protecting him?


I think he's quoting someone.


Turning wood without electricity. Too cool for words.


These are the old toys you could win.


We all agreed they looked spooky.


I want them anyway... or maybe because they're spooky!


I love the miniatures.


Yes, it's true. In Mn people carry around deer heads.


Quentin, unknown guy and Robin shooting. We bullied her into it.


It's one of the few places you can really find a person with a monkey on his back.


Apparently it keeps you hopping.


They redecorated the haunted house ride.


We thought it looked pretty cool so we went on it.


It sucked horribly. It couldn't scare a 5 year old.

And just for some additional info, This looks a lot like the neighborhood I'm living in.

2 comments:

Mugsy said...

Awesome photos...

Unknown said...

Enjoyed going to the fair!