Friday, October 2, 2009

Iveys

I'm back tracking here because it's been so long since I last posted. These pictures I took with my cell phone (And they are all crappy, but I thought I'd post them anyway.) at the Iveys. For those of you who don't know what the Iveys are, just click on the link. For those of you who do know what they are, I prefer to call it "The Actor's Prom."



This is a picture of Josette. I met her in the front of the building, where I was sitting with my shoes off trying to ignore the pain. She was the highlight of my evening so she gets first billing. She does a lot of charity work and deserves a lot more credit than she gets. And she looked amazing! I wish the picture showed that.


People outside of the building, smoking.


A limo.








A view from the balcony.




The stage.


Inside the theater.


They both had huge rings on their fingers so I made them "display" them.








Edwin, the cast of Mary Tyler Moore and some other wonderful people.

No comments: