Friday, April 3, 2009

Late Nights and a New Book

 I've been trying to be good, eating right, taking my vitamins and getting plenty of sleep. Then yesterday I caved and had a piece of pizza with a beer, stayed up until 3:30, got up at 8:00 and felt better than I have in weeks. Strange. 

Feeling better, physically and mentally has been my quest for a while now. It seems as allusive as the holy grail. I can't seem to find a pattern yet. Sunlight is definitely good. That much I know. The rest is up for grabs. I'm starting to suspect that an allergy might be at play. But how to find out what it is? 

Emily's book is in print now. You can see it here. She wrote a children's book and has several others coming shortly. The girl's been on a roll!

Edwin's play ends this weekend and soon he starts rehearsals for "Around the World in 80 Days." I can't wait to see that one!

It's late, almost 2:00 in the morning.  My brain just called it a day. Good night.

No comments: