Thursday, February 7, 2008

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead


"Before the Devil Knows You're Dead."

Edwin and I saw, a few days ago, the movie "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead." It was a really good movie, but I warn you, the anxiety level is high! By the time the movie was over I was extremely agitated. It stays with you. But really, it is one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

I've finally revamped my cafepress site. It took me forever to figure out how to do it right. Hopefully I'll make sales! While working on it I made my way though the "Journeyman" TV Show on NBC. I liked it much better than "Bionic Woman." I think I've run out of TV shows to watch on the net. Yeah, I know. Way too much TV, but don't worry, I've also been making my way though Neil Gaiman's novels. I love his stuff and Edwin supplied me with all his books for Christmas. Fun!

No comments: