Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Gallery

Another day at the gallery. I've been putting up a new ceiling and it's slow going. I still wish I could find a rich art patron that would be happy to pay the rent for us starving artists. Ha! I do love the gallery though. I would hate to give it up. It's so much fun to see them have their shows and sell their art. It feels good to do something that helps people. Something that makes them feel good about themselves. 

The group is so wonderful. They all support each other and help with the gallery. I can't believe how lucky I am to get such a good group of people together. This really does feel like what I should be doing. Like it should be my life's work. I wish it was easier to support financially. I would hate to give it up, but every month is touch and go. It really has been worth the financial strain. 

I want... I want... I want.... I hope....

No comments: