Friday, February 22, 2008

Yeah... Uh Huh...


It's cold here. I'm so sick of the cold. I'm ready for summer. Ready to feel the warm sun on my face. Ready to sunburn. 


I'm feeling very anti-social these days. Maybe it's winter, maybe it's stress, but whatever it is, I just want a vacation from it. It will pass, I know. It always does. In the mean time, I'm annoying people by ignoring them. 

Check out this blog.

Edwin is considering doing plays in Maine again this summer. I think he should, it's good for him to keep busy and working, but all the same I'll miss him if he goes. I won't be able to afford a visit, (unless I win the lottery, yeah... ah huh) and if I actually get this job I'm interviewing for on Monday, I won't have the time off anyway. Let's hope they like blond and black hair.

No comments: