Thursday, May 14, 2009


Jane and Graham Norton.

Jane, from sewing circle, got to meet Graham Norton and was kind enough to let me post her picture. I love Graham Norton!



I went out early with Joco this morning, camera and big lens in tow, hoping to catch the elusive crane that lives by the falls. This sign is what I got instead!



So it became flower day again.



Not that I don't like flowers. They're beautiful. Sometimes though, something different is nice.



If anyone know the names of any of these flowers, please, feel free to comment.



This is what the sky was like. A bit spooky for the morning.



I even like Dandilions when they've gone to seed. Go ahead, tell me how evil they are and how wrong I am.



At least Joco was happy. He hasn't been out this early since last fall. When we finally got home it was only 7:45AM. Oh Happy Dog!



I was happy too. Like I said, flowers are beautiful, but I really want to catch that crane!

No comments: