Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Looks like it's been hand painted.

I woke up early this morning, before 5::00AM, and decided that Joco needed a walk. (once the sun came up) It's a nice time of day too be out. Not too many people out walking their dogs and not much traffic. People have the most amazing gardens around here. I walked around taking pictures of some of the things they grow. At least I get pictures. I seem to be killing off my gardens.


The colors tulips come in are amazing.

Edwin and I worked on the yard this weekend. There were tree huge tree branches that needed burning, and we had a nice bonfire going. We bought a frozen daiquiri mix that sounded like a good idea at the time. It wasn't. They were too killer sweet to drink. If anyone knows a way to tone them down a bit so that we can drink them, please comment! There's a whole tub of it still in the freezer.


Pretty little blue things.

Edwin's show opened this past Friday. It seemed to go over well. It was very funny, with tons of props and sounds. God knows how they remembered it all.


The only shot I could take of the park with one piece of trash. I had to angle it to make sure the ground couldn't bee seen.

Going to the park the day after Memorial Day is a bad idea. The park was covered with trash. I can't believe how bad people can be with littering. I couldn't walk 5 feet without stepping on something. Geez people, use the trash bins!


I love leafy things with color.

Last Thursday I went to go see Diane Keaton give a talk. Afterwards there was a little "meet and greet" where they took my picture with her. Still haven't seen it, but it's out there... somewhere...


Pretty!

I'm packing like a crazy person and feeling like I'm not getting anywhere. My body, though, is complaining loudly. I need that magic spell for packing from Tonks. Today I'm checking out prices for trucks and storage. Maybe Pods would be the way to go.


More leaves. I like that they add color to the garden all summer.

I'm feeling a need to do something creative, but I don't seem to have the time. Joe has been sending me amazing short stories he writes, and I want to illustrate them. They are a lot like Twilight Zone episodes. Twisted plots and surprise endings. I also want to make a bad movie. Really.


That's it for now.

No comments: