Saturday, February 20, 2010

Confessions


Tim Burton exhibit in NY.

Finally, I'm blogging. It's been hard for me to blog because I was having problems with Edwin and I've been editing myself here. I would start to blog and then stop many times. So now I'm out of the closet. Edwin is gone. I'm redecorating the house. Even now it's hard to be serious about it. Talking to people is not my strong suit when things go wrong. So, suffice to say that I make very bad choices.

I really am redecorating though. I painted the living room and recovered the dining room chairs. This is easier for me to handle if I make the place my own and all about me. When we moved in together we had two of everything. He was so in love with his own stuff I got rid of mine. It didn't matter that much to me. Now though, I find he decided that that means everything is his, and I have no couch, no bed, no microwave and only a few DVDs. Luckily, it is just stuff (although I really miss my Tomb Raider) and it can all be replaced. So I'm concentrating on the positive. I get to get new, or at least, new to me stuff.

I wish I could say that this kind of thing gets easier when you've done it a few times, but it doesn't. And that is about all I can confess to today.

No comments: