Friday, February 12, 2010

New York



I'm packing for my trip to New York today which is my birthday gift from Pam. I'm not sure what we will be doing, she's keeping it secret. I do know I have to bring a swim suit. So I'm thinking maybe a hot tub? That's probably because I'd really like to thaw right now. :-) I do know that whatever we will be doing it will be fun and it will be really good to spend time with Pam.

When I get back, which will be on Wednesday, I'm planning to revamp the house and make some studio space. I'm really looking forward to be able have one again. It also looks like there will be a possible job. It will be a bit of a hassle getting there and back, but I'm not complaining, money is a good thing. I like money. A lot.

That's about it today. I'll try to take lots of pictures for the next post. :-)

No comments: