Monday, July 20, 2009



My latest book that I'm reading is called "Mind Hunter" by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker. It's a true story about the FBI agent who made profiling famous and the model used for the FBI agent in "Silence of the Lambs, and it's fascinating.

I thought, for only a moment, that it would be a book Quentin would enjoy as well, because he loves psychology and and the study or human behavior as much as I do. (With our family of black widows, would there be any doubt?) But after actually reading the book, as good as it is, there's no way in hell I'm passing it on to him. I think I'll wait until he's been married for 50 years and it won't permanently ruin any chance of a healthy sex life. Good lord, it's graphic! I'm surprised I haven't had nightmares. Although all the dreams I had last night were narrated by a male, FBI type voice.


Delilah, my Black Widow ggg grandmother.

The horror of serial killers aside, it's really an amazing book. I would never want to be the one lying to this guy. Five minutes with Mr. Douglas and I'd be confessing to the apple pie I stole from the kitchen when I was two years old and everything in between.

No comments: