Monday, July 27, 2009

Party Animals



Saturday evening we went to two parties. It was dark, but I brought my camera anyway and decided to play.



I hate using the flash, so I tried taking pictures with out it with long shutter times. The hardest thing was trying to focus, when I couldn't see what I was focusing on.



These pictures are the few I salvaged from the experiment.



I learned a lot though, mostly that fire is good and Photoshop is amazing.



The picture above was entirely black before Photoshop got a hold of it. Not exactly high quality, but I kind of like it anyway.



I'm looking forward to trying more at the next party.


A distorted view of Joco.


Another distorted picture shot with the fisheye lens.

Joco will not bother the cats when they're drinking or eating. There's a small cat treat by the water dish in this picture and he's hoping Leo wont eat it. This time he got lucky.


Leo always looks pissed off. He's actually very sweet.


Guinness is the softest kitty. He's a cuddler. Another distorted pic.


This is how we know what street to turn on. I don't know these people but I'm sure I like them!

No comments: