Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Stuff


Through the peep hole.

It's been a pretty boring week, and a frustrating one. Everything I had scheduled this week got cancelled and had to be rescheduled. Because of that I missed sewing circle. Sad. I even read a bad book by an award winning author. It was a totally implausible murder mystery with characters I couldn't bring myself to care about.

Edwin has been working and working. I've barely seen him this week, so that's added to the loneliness factor of living out in boonie-land without transportation. Again, it was a boring week.

On the bright side, I found a new sight that will enable me to create some fun, online stuff. Secret stuff... For now. I feel like I might finally get back on track, kind of like I felt when the week started and my schedule was packed. *sigh*

No comments: