Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Real Food


Pepita

I'm on the mend and venturing into the great outdoors today, if you consider the Mall of America the great outdoors. Quentin and I are going to see a movie. Which movie is still up for debate. I'm hitching a ride with Edwin to his job downtown and then catching the rail to MOA. If I took the bus from here it would be a two hour trip. I wont be sad to move.

Yesterday Kevin came over with more movies. We spent some time bouncing around the idea of making a short animated film. He had some new artwork with him, these little egg people, and I think it would be a kick to use them. They look just a little... evil! The big news of the day is that I was able to eat real food! Things still aren't quite right but it stayed down and caused no pain. I am a happy girl.

No comments: