Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gaiman, Tweets and Ice


Neil Gaiman

This picture of Neil Gaiman with a chainsaw made my morning. It was taken by Fairytale Vegas. You can see her work on Flickr here. Click through lots of her pictures. Make her stats soar!

I just downloaded Tweetdeck again. I was using it for a while, and enjoying it a lot when they updated and suddenly it wouldn't load anymore. Now though, it works perfectly, which makes me very happy because I missed it! It really helps you stay on top of your connections without having to keep going back to the different social accounts individually. It saves a lot of time.

I've been thinking lately that maybe one way to make money would be to Tweet or update Facebook accounts for businesses. What do you think? Seems to me that a lot of the businesses are a bit shy when it comes to the social networking/advertising. Meanwhile, I would love it. Maybe?

And last, but not least, I hate winter. It's snowing, windy and freezing again. Everything is so iced over it's dangerous to walk around the block. So of course the only way I can get anywhere is to walk 8 blocks to the bus. Oh, and we have no sidewalks. And while I'm whining... I miss the sun.

No comments: