Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Day

Yet another day of cleaning at the house with no air conditioner. I am sooo looking forward to it. Ha. The high today is 88, so it actually will be cooler. Crazy, isn't it? Today though, I have help. Emily's sister Rory is meeting me at the house and Emily will be coming after work. It will be nice having time with Rory, even if we are working. I haven't seen her for a while and we can get caught up before she starts college.

Edwin is dragging too. With work, the show and moving he's showing signs of wear. But at least it will be over soon. I really want to be done. Who knew we'd have August weather in June? It's really made this more difficult than it should have been. But hey, maybe when we move in August we'll get June weather. I can hope.

No comments: