Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Art, Gardens and Jumping


Mary's House. Front.

Yesterday we went to Mary's house for sewing circle. The plan was to see her garden, but it rained. Jane W. and I walked around with our umbrellas and got a look anyway. But, no pictures for you except for the shots from the front and back porch. I used the fisheye lens to get in as much as possible, but you still can't see the gardens. They were just beautiful. Maybe we'll get another chance.


Mary's house. Back.


Jump Image by Mikey aka DaSkinnyBlackMan in Iraq

This is now my favorite "Jump" picture. Makes me want to go out and take some, but I must pack. Saturday is almost here and I have to be ready. I can't wait to be done.


Barrel Monster

Ok, you should probably not steal your art supplies, but still, I have to say that I love this. It cracked me up. Can you imagine seeing this as you are driving by at night?

No comments: