Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Advertising Me



Convergence is nearly upon us and I'm trying to get a little planning in. The estimate about 4000 people attending this year and it would be a shame not to make the most of all that advertising potential. We did the planning for the video Sunday and I should be getting my schedule soon. We're trying to arrange the shoots so that we're not running from one end of the hotel to another with a 2 minute window. Not to mention that having time to pee is really nice.

Today I'm meeting Quentin at the MOA to see the new Terminator movie. I hear it sucks, but whatever, I don't care. I'll get to see Quentin and have popcorn. That makes it a really good day.

Joe (my father) is talking about coming up here in July. It will be nice to see him again, but I'll still be living here, with all my boxes. I guess he'll just have to make another trip to see the new house. Which makes me think, isn't that a good excuse for anyone to come visit? Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Mugsy said...

Are you talking to me?