Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Packing and Work



Things I've learned while packing.

Don't cut your thumb up while playing with the dog. It makes packing harder.
If you pack the basement and the garage, and bugs really like the taste of you, well... you get the picture.
Dog and cat hair fly through the air to get to the packing tape.
Leo loves packing tape and will peal it off of the boxes I've finished.
Cheap packing tape doesn't stick.
You have to be really good at Tetris to pack up a small house.



Why can't I get paid to do studies like this?

"Caffeine, sleeplessness linked in teenagers"
"Beautiful people earn more money "
“Bikinis Instigate Generalized Impatience in Intertemporal Choice”

Really, they could just ask me and I'd tell them the answer. No wait time, and I'd only charge half. I'd even use big words to make it sound scientific.


There have been times when artists had job security.


Artists who work for free.

No comments: