Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy 8’s

Crazy 8’s
Mugsy tagged me so here I go, breaking all the rules.

To do list (i.e. “the rules”):

Mention the person who tagged me.
Complete the list of 8’s.
Tag 8 bloggers & tell them I tagged them.

Eight things I am looking forward to:

Being done with moving... in August.
Having money again. Might have to wait a while for that one.
Having time to relax without worry.
ConVergence
Traveling again
Getting all my bills paid off
Being creative again.
Looking forward to things again.

Eight things I did yesterday:

Got up at 4AM for no reason
Drank lots of coffee
Packed, packed, packed...
Cleaned
Started watching "What Just Happened"
Gave all the pets lots of treats
Played a computer game
Went to bed at 3AM

Eight things I wish I could do:

Relax
Travel more
Sleep
Make better money
Have time to create
Take Edwin to Germany
Play the piano
Not worry about money

Eight shows I watch:

Lost
Whatever Edwin's watching
Sorry, don't have seven shows I watch, but if you ask for a book list... Well, then I can do this.

Eight favorite fruits:

Apples
Bananas
Peaches
Blueberries
Cantaloupe
Raspberries
Watermelon
Any other fruit I'm not allergic to.

Eight places I’d like to travel:

California
Germany
England
Greece
Spain
Ireland
Anyplace in South America
France

Eight places I’ve lived:

(in no particular order)

Augsburg, Germany
Tennessee
St Paul, Minnesota
Midway, St Paul, Minnesota
NE Minneapolis, MInnesota
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Edina, Minnesota
S Minneapolis, Minnesota

People I’ve tagged:

No one. I don't know any bloggers other than the one who tagged me.

No comments: