Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ow

I'm finally getting close to done with all of this. Yesterday Edwin and I worked at the house getting more of the little stuff moved to the new place. I keep telling myself that we're almost there anyway. It's really exhausting in this heat. Well, I'm sure it would be exhausting anyway, but the heat makes it miserable. But... almost done.

I'm also not looking forward to the Convergence convention this year. Maybe I will be excited when I get a chance to rest, but right now it seems like too much to do. It runs 4 days this year and is only a week and a half away. I have no costume, no art in the show. (Last year I won the best professional piece in the show.) It's a little sad, but I promised to film again this year, so I will. I hope I can find my comfy shoes.

No comments: